Thursday, April 06, 2006














JUST SHOW THE DAMN PIN

Democrat Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney is someone I usually admire, her stances on the war, Affirmative Action and a whole bunch of other issues over the years have made her someone I respect. However, the current situation she's in right now is bullshit.

Recently she got into an altercation with an officer on Capitol Hill. He asked her "Ma'am, may I see your ID?" And she kept walking.

He asked her again, this time he was trying to catch up with her "Ma'am, your ID please." He must've grabbed her by the shoulder or something because her next move was to turn around and sock him.

Uh-oh what did she do that for? Just cause your ass is an elected official does not mean you are above the rules.

She's crying racism.

Racism? Huh?

Did he stop her and say "Nigger woman, show me yo gotddamn ID?"

Or did he stop her and say "Hey Lil Kim, where's your ID?"

Or did he say, "I hate Tupac, nigger, show me your badge?"

If it wasn't one of those situations or some variation thereof, it is not a case of racism. Rather, it is a case of a Congress woman who doesn't feel like she should have to follow the rules. Every member of congress has a pin that identifies them as being a member. It's a simple thing, you put it on, show it to the guard when you come to the door and that's it. Turns out she never wears hers.

If I never had the experience back in the day of being a security officer I wouldn't know. I can't tell you how many times I'd have to argue with people over showing their badge and signing in and out. Some people have a problem with following rules. The first thing that comes out of their mouths is: "Why do I have to show you my badge?" Or "Why do I have to sign in?"

Cause it's the rules you retard.

Now look who's come to back Mrs. McKinney up














Don't these two dudes have better things to do? What about Lethal Weapon 5? What about an Uptown Saturday Night reunion, Geechie Dan Beuford back in e-f-f-e-c-t. I know they know the difference between racism and bullshit. Danny Glover is backing away from her like she's taking a swipe at his nuts or something. Mr. Belafonte needs to tell her in that cool voice of his "Sista, I know you're embarrassed by all of this, but, show the damn pin next time."

No comments: